OV vs CK Dream 11 Preview:
Otago Volts will take on Canterbury Kings in the 4th match of the tournament. Otago will be entering into this contest after a brilliant win over Auckland by 45 runs. On the other hand, Canterbury will be playing their first match here and will begin this contest as an underdog.
OV vs CK Dream 11 probable playing 11
OV Playing 11:
Hamish Rutherford, Mitch Renwick (wk), Nick Kelly, Neil Broom, Dale Phillips, Llew Johnson, Anaru Kitchen, Michael Rippon, Matthew Bacon, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jacob Duffy (c)
CK Playing 11:
Jack Boyle, Leo Carter, Ken McClure, Chad Bowes, Sean Davey, Cloe McConchie (C), Matthew Hay, Ed Nutall, Cam Fletcher (WK), Matt Henry, Todd Astle
OV vs CK Dream 11 Definite picks:
- Neil Broom and Hamish Rutherford are the marquee players from Otago.
- Anaru Kitchen, Jacob Duffy are must-have picks.
- Mitchell McClenaghan did not have a great outing in the first match.
- Matthew Bacon grabbed three wickets in the last match
- Llew Johnson scored 7 sixes for his 72 in the last match.
- Matt Henry, Todd Astle are the marquee players for Canterbury Kings
- Jack Boyle, ED Nutall are must-have picks
OV vs CK Dream 11 Fantasy playing 11:
C Flecher, J Boyle, N Broom, H Rutherford, L Johnson, T Astle, A Kitchen, M Rippon, E Nuttall, M Bacon, J Duffy
OV vs CK Dream 11 captain choices:
N Broom, H Rutherford, L Johnson, A Kitchen